As BC's first dedicated SUP Shop, we have years of experience with many brands over the year's and we have full confidence in their standards of manufacturing. But knowing that our world isn't perfect, we have an equal measure of confidence in our brands backing up their products with warranties and returns.
Please note that products sold as 'Rentals', most demos, used, and as-is products are not valid for warranty.
Since Canada's paddling season is shorter than Hawaii or California, we know that time is valuable - That means if you do have a warranty application in process, we will do our very best to get it solved as fast as possible. In some cases, you will be asked to submit your warranty request direct to the manufacturer.
And when possible, we will lend/loan you a board, paddle or equipment to make sure you don't lose any time paddling.
In the event you have a defective product, we will require the following in a timely manner.
- Original Receipt
- Description of issue / concern
- Clear pictures of the defective area
The following situations are not subject to warranty:
- General wear and usage (faded graphics & paint, scratches from paddles, etc)
- Damage from roof racks, rack straps, over-tightening straps, flying objects
- Customer repair attempts
- Damage from making contact with objects (including but not limited to docks, rocks, ground, vehicles)
Please email or call us at 778-475-5808 for additional support and information.