Size: 12'6 x 30" x 6"
Max Recommended Weight: 210lbs
If you want to go exploring, this board will provide you with the stability of a touring board and is equipped with bungee tiedowns to pack all your gear.
The high nose and tail rocker, combined with the narrow nose and tail shape will allow you to go surfing in medium sized waves.
Its long and parallel outline give you the extra glide you want for racing.
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.